1. Perform Pre-production meeting for each style before start production.
2. Schedule and perfom preview, in-line and final inspection in factories/office.
3. Prepare & submit various inspection reports as per clients requirement and report information regarding quality issues internally.
4.Prepare & follow closely 3rd parties inspection schedule.
1. Technician degree (BAC +2) is preferred. Major on garment or textile is preferred.
2. Good English (both Written as well as oral) is necessary. Knowledge of Chinese is a Plus.
4. Customer Service Oriented, responsible, honest & independent at work.
5. Open-minded with good interpersonal & communication skills.
6. Willing to travel various factory locations.
7. Computer literate; MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).