by Logan Miller
Can you believe it? The holiday season is here already and that means we get to hear all our favorite holiday songs over and over and over and over, and over. And over. Yeah, it’s time for a drink. How about we make a drink that can be easily done as a single cocktail or in a huge punch bowl for your next gathering of alcoholic, er, I mean lovely friends. ‘Tis the season as they say.
1. Take a tall glass and fill it with ice before anything else.
2. In your glass add 45ml vodka, 15ml lime juice, 15ml cranberry juice, finish off with sprite and then add a bit of grenadine to add the pretty red Christmas color we all know and love.
3. Just give the cocktail a quick stir and start drinking.
1. Find whatever big-ass bowl or pitcher you have, maybe place a few towels under it to help a mess from happening. You know the more you drink the sloppier you get.
2. Now add a bottle of vodka (700ml), 350ml lime juice, 350ml cranberry juice, 1L Sprite and enough grenadine to make it red.
3. Stir all the ingredients together till they are all mixed then taste to see if you need to add anymore of the ingredients.
4. Tell your friends to get the drink themselves and to not make a mess of things.
A few tips:
1. Don’t ever feel bad if things aren’t tasting the way you like, just find a bigger glass and add more of what you think needs to be added.
2. Wish your loved ones a happy holiday season! Be sure to smile a bit more and enjoy the time we all have together.