By Rod Cishahayo
It is certainly important to consider romance when choosing the beverage for February. Lovers enjoy casual dates, especially on Valentine’s Day when they celebrate their love and faithfulness and all that comes with it. The Agave Kiss contains a significant taste of raspberry followed by cream and a hint of chocolate flavor. The rare combination of tequila and cream make this drink special and very nice. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Silver tequila 150ml
Double cream 150ml
Chambord (raspberry liquor) 200ml
White chocolate flakes for rimming
Fresh raspberries for garnish
1. Take a martini glass and fill with ice cubes to chill.
2. Put chocolate flakes on a small plate.
3. Remove the ice cubes, and put the top of your martini glass on the small plate and turn slowly until the chocolate covers the rim.
4. In a shaker full of ice, add tequila, double cream and Chambord. Shake for 30 seconds.
5. Slowly pour the mixture in the martini glass.
6. Garnish with three or four raspberries on a toothpick.
When the glass is wet, the chocolate flakes may not stick, so it’s better to put the glass in the freezer for around five minutes instead of chilling with ice cubes.