Green, green, green! That’s all you see on St. Paddy’s day. This year, skip the green beer and make the bartender do a little work so you can sip on a tasty Irish cocktail worthy of the day. This recipe is simple enough for you to do up at home, so you can keep those drinks flowin’ for your guests, and best of all it pays tribute to two great contributions from the Emerald Isle: Oscar Wilde and Guinness. Sláinte!
- 1 oz. Guinness Extra Stout (also good with Guinness Draught)
- 1 1/2 oz. Bulleit Bourbon
- 1/2 oz. Rich Simple Syrup
- Dash of Botanical Bitters
Mixing it up:
- Stir all ingredients in an ice filled mixing glass.
- Strain cocktail over a large ice cube.
- Garnish with a large orange peel and maraschino cherry.